Dear ISEAns,

Dear ISEAns........At ISEA Singapore I presented an artist talk entitled " I am so off myFace: I used to be the oldest geek grrl in the world but I lost my geek and now I am just the oldest grrl in the world". In 2011 I will attempt to get my geek back. Resplendent in sash proclaiming my status as " Beauty in residence", I will attend events, rub shoulders and participate in the greatest gathering of geeks in the world. I will blog the results.

So if you see me across a crowded room, please HELP ME!!

love Di Ball

MY FABULOUSNESS WAS REJECTED BY ART QUEENSLAND



Monday, September 5, 2011

team de beaute

It's a complicated road to beauty and I would personally like to thank my team for getting me ont he plane in one piece and looking fabulous :-/

Jessica my personal trainer
Phil for acupuncture (and Shelley for support)
the team at Outshine for waxing and coloured nails
Kent my podiatrist
Pondera Pilates for balance
Elia for hair (and a special mention to the company who supplied the gallons of bleach.....don't tell anyone)
Fiona for injections and pharmaceutical support
Gia for moral support and fashion advice
Foxton Danger for my opening night outfit
Easton Pearson for a fab outfit and lending me their prototype tiara
friends and family
and last but not least, Weight Watchers.

I AM READY!!